Thursday, March 7, 2019

Let's keep her off Netflix, or at least keep our subscription rates down...

Let me repeat: If you subscribe to Netflix I strongly advise passing a quick note to the management via a CSR chat that you do NOT support Captain Marvel. For the sake of your pocket book. This movie will likely FLOP horribly and Disney will throttle Marvel Bart Simpson style for the $. They'll likely try to charge any and all captive audiences they have and since there's a ton of Marvel Cinematic Universe on Netflix they'll think we are victims. Myself I'm not going to watch it - even "Free" on Netflix.





I was quiet about other abominations like that "He-Ra ManBoyGirl of Power" butchery and have better things to do than tell Netlfix not to show a show I might not like.


BUT I do NOT want my rates raised to pay for someone's SJW flop because the InterSectional college club of screaming trash can throwers can't even afford lattes without working at a coffeshop. So tell them now they give Marvel a F-- you later and if anything make Marvel PAY to host their stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment